9to5Linux encourages the Linux and Open Source community to contribute comments to this site. However, there are some instances where comments may be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments are only allowed in the English language.
- Comments that present promotional material of any kind (spam) will be deleted.
- Comments that include a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be kept relevant to the post’s topic.
- Comments with links in them will enter the moderation queue automatically and require approval from the moderators.
- Comments that include profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing offensive language or concepts will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, offensive, threatening, pornographic, libelous or misleading text.
- Comments that attack an individual (including the blog owner) directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Trolling is not permitted.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice if they aren’t relevant for the content. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions about this commenting policy, please let us know via our contact page.